Interesting way to introduce your self in a forum where nearly
everyone is making their living from what you call a comatose product.

Still, since the demos all work for me and have done since they were
put up on the web site, i guess that tells us volumes about your
judgement.   We can apply that assessment of your judgement to your
claim that Coldfusion is 'comatose'.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month