Although what Dan is saying is correct, one can think a little about this.

Let's say we have a hundred requests come in at the same time, and for
arguments sake we have a limitation of 2 running threads for ColdFusion
standard. This means that you have 98 queued up ready to be processed, 49 to
the power of 200ms which is 2401ms. That is almost 3 secs to process the
threads.

That might not be anything to worry about for a very low impact site, so you
will need to take this into consideration with whatever method you decided.
Personally with this type of restriction on ColdFusion Standard I would be more
inclined to waste the 200ms on the user request, rather than bogging the server
down for scalability reasons.

Just something to think about.

Regards,
Andrew Scott