Hi Guys,

I'm currently using the safeText UDF (http://www.cflib.org/udf.cfm/safetext)
to clean user submitted content, both HTML fragments and full HTML
documents.  Based on some reading over at
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/760.cfm , I am considering using AntiSammy
instead.  What I want to know is:

1.       What are your experiences with this?

2.       I need to be able to allow explicitly allow some script tags - like
the google analytics code. Is this possible with AntiSammy?

3.       I'm gonna test this some more on my end, but I am guessing that
there would be substantially more overhead in instaniating and invoking the
antiSpammy java classes and scanning 100 elements than there would calling
an application scoped UDF method. Does that sound right? I'm gonna (time
permitting) test this today.

Just thought I would post this (maybe someone who's not knee deep in
'ColdFusion and Ajax Choices' nonsense) and see if anyone had any experience
with it before I jump in..

Brook