Thanks Dave! I'm glad you liked it.

Please, call me Cutter. I had to start adding the rest of my name to my
signature block, a few years back, because the product team didn't know
who "Steve Blades" was every time I applied for ACP;)

Packt has asked me to write the book for v4 on my own (I wrote the final
chapters of both previous books), and I'm working on an outline now so
we can finalize the contract. Looking at a completely different style
with this book. Still covering the core concepts, but also writing it as
a step-by-step tutorial, building a small application along the way.
Going to be a lot of work, but should also be a lot of fun.

Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Community Professional
Adobe Certified Expert
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2" Packt Publishing 2010
https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-3-2-for-building-dynamic-desktop-style-user-interfaces/book

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"