if there is no relationship between tableC and the other tables, which seems
to be the case, then there is no way to JOIN then thus I cannot see how you
can directly influence the result set.
If you are simply needing to change the query based on a single value, then
you could do it as a stored procedure and then pass in the value from table
C as a parameter to dynamically build your where clause using CASE
statements this way.