Quoting Jonathan Karlen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> For some reason the mail generated by CFMAIL tags on a web site I'm
> buidling are not being delivered to AOL addresses.  Any ide why?

This may be unrelated, but one of my friends recently had an issue where his
personal mail was not being delivered to AOL addresses. It was being blocked as
coming from a spammer address. AOL was not the only domain giving him problems,
but the others were relatively small domains. Try sending a message from an
accessible account on the domain that cfmail is sending from to a test address
at AOL and see what happens.

This mail sent through IMP: sparky.drule.org