From: Jordan Michaels [mailto:jor...@viviotech.net]
Sent: May-25-11 2:35 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: down?

Maybe this has already been mentioned and I just didn't see it, but have you
considered using something like FuseGuard?

http://foundeo.com/security/

I suggest it because we had a client who was running on some old CF code
(without cfqueryparam's) and they were getting SQL injected frequently.
Instead of rewriting every query to use <CFQUERYPARAM> for every variable
(the site was rather large) we installed FuseGuard and saved a LOT of time.

Not only did it block the attacks without a major rewrite, it also provided
a lot of information about what attack vectors the bad guys were using. It
was very useful and well worth the cost.

Just trying to be helpful. ;)

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies