From: Claude Schnéegans <schneeg...@internetique.com>
[mailto:=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Claude_Schn=E9egans <schneegans@interneti=71?=
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?ue.com=3E?=]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 12:43 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Cannot install CF 9

Hi,

After 8 years of good and faithful service, my development PC under XP
passed away.
So I'm now struggling with reinstallation of everything under a new Windows
7 system.
The good new, I was able to install CF Studio, in XP compatibility mode.

But I know have a problem trying to install CF 9.
I have the disk, I run the installer in administrator mode, this will just
open a directory with many exes for different configurations.
I execute (in administrator mode) the one that corresponds to my system, ie:
ColdFusion_9_WWE_win64.exe, the installer opens, I see the progress bar
progress,... then noting, the installer windows closes, nothing happens...

What did I messed up ?