I would also say +1 godzillion for viviotech.net

I've had a vps and have also had a dedicated server with them... for a
number of years.

They're top notch.

Yves Arsenault

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend".
--Martin Luther King, Jr.


On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Gerald Guido <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> >> kickassvps.com
> +1
>
> +  1 godzillion for  viviotech.net
> A bit more pricey for windows rigs but they are one of, if not, the best
> companies I have dealt with. Hosting or otherwise.  Ever.
>
> I have tried out just about every budget Windows VPS's I could find during
> the last couple of months and none of them hold a stick to either
> kickassvps.com or viviotech.net in terms of service. Not even close. I
> have
> had service with both of those and was extreemly happy with both.
>
> Of course YMMV and there a couple of ppl who have had problems with
> kickassvps.com but on the whole most of the ppl on this list (from with I
> have heard) have been happy with them.
>
> HTH,
> G!
>
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Rick Faircloth <[email protected]
> >wrote:
>
> >
> > Hi, Jenny...
> >
> > Check http://kickassvps.com/services/coldfusion/coldfusion.php, as well.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:345012
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to