Opened fine for me in FF 4.0.1...

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donahue [mailto:pdonah...@satx.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 10:28 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Web Site not coming up in Firefox

Good evening everyone,

    Okay here's an interesting one for you. After several months of being
down I finally restored a client's Web site to operation on my virtual
private server. The site comes up in IE 6 and 8 but I receive an "Under
Construction" page if I attempt to view it in Mozilla Firefox 3.0.19. Can
any Firefox users tell me what's going on here? The URL is:
http://www.shellbells.net

    If I type in: www.shellbells.net/index.cfm in Firefox the site loads
fine. Otherwise I'm getting that "Under Construction" page. A friend who
uses Firefox tried it using www.shellbells.net and the site loaded fine for
him. Is this a Firefox issue, a ColdFusion issue or something else. Is there

a CF add-on I need to install for CF sites to load  correctly in my version
of Firefox? Is there something I need to change in the CF Administrator so
Web sites load properly in all browsers?

    Your assistance in troubleshooting this one will make for a very happy
Webmaster and client. Thanks again for your help.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song