OK. It looks like I misread your code earlier -- I thought you were
hard-coding the variable, when you were actually getting it from a cfinput.
Unfortunately, I haven't used Dreamweaver in years (since MX 2004, I
believe), so not sure how you'd do it in there.  Others here probably have
experience with that.

But, I guess I'm not certain what exactly the goal is.  If the URL is being
provided by user-input in a cfinput, then a cfmodule at the end of that page
won't be able to get that (because the cfmodule is processed before the page
is displayed to the user).  Perhaps you can explain what you're trying to
accomplish a bit more, and I (or someone else on here) would be able to help
you accomplish that (or provide a better way to do it).

Scott

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Gunjan Upadhayay <
29gunjanupadha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all your help.
> But we need to store the url into a coldfusion variable as at the end of
> the code,we pass the url to other modules which use this url in other pages.
>
> Also, i am not that familiar with how to use Ajax in Dreamweaver.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/