Hi All,

I've written an application where the user can store Office 2007 attachments in
an Oracle table.  When requesting the attachment, I have a CFM template
(displayAttachment.cfm) that retrieves and serves up the attachment from the
table.  The app works fine except for a minor glitch.  IE sees the mime type
and tries to process, e.g., displayAttachment.xlsx (in the case of XLSX files)
which is fine.  But, FireFox sees displayAttachment.cfm and tries to open that
when "Open" is selected on the "Open..." dialog box.  In my case, it opens the
attachment content in Dreamweaver.  Who knows what it tries to use on users'
machines.  Is there a way of altering the headers to say that
displayAttachment.extensionOfAttachment is coming instead of
displayAttachment.cfm so the proper application launches?