> Really Dave?  that would be cool as we bought FlashBuilder licences and
> not the plugin ;-)
>
> Thanks for the tip!

In addition, I think you can use the same serial number whether you
download the standard FB installer or the Eclipse plugin. I know it
used to be this way, as I'd install both on training room machines.

One potential problem with installing plugins on the standard FB
install is that it comes with an older version of Eclipse.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite