> My CF 9 machine on EC2 has suddenly started throwing this error (which I am
> catching):
> System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException
>
> I am logging Type, Message and Detail but this is all I see -
> System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException
>
> I guess this points again at the .NET integration I am running? Or does
> anyone else know what may cause this?

Yes, this is a .NET error. I don't know if it's being thrown by your
library or by the .NET integration service library, though. You might
try enabling some form of logging within your library, or try running
your library from another .NET client with the same inputs.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.