Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am facing a strange issue with CFGRID component, just in production server.
In my development machine or any other, if I install Coldfusion8 and my
application, it works just fine.

I double-click a grid cell and edit its contents. Then I press the TAB key
to move to the next grid column. When the next grid cell gets focus, the
value of the previous one gets cleared, althought correctly saved at database.

If I leave the grid page and return to the previous one, the value of the
editted
cell is displayed correctly. It is just a visual issue, but the application
users are complaining that are not feeling safe when entering data on the grid,
because it vanishes right in front of their eyes.

I would kindly ask if any of you have some fix for this.

My production server has Coldfusion8 and Windows 2000, using Apache and IIS.
Apache handles requests and IIS runs the Coldfusion application (just because
our IIS version did not compress html pages with gzip).

Thanks in advance.
Luiz Milfont.