From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 2:44 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: cfmail doesn't work for cferror tag

I think cferror may be limited as to what you can put in the error
template,
my memory is quite rusty but I think this is to avoid you causing an
error
in the error template.
how about if you set error.cfm as the default error template in the
cfadmin,
does it work then ? I know this method has no restrictions and you can
do
whatever you like in the error template.