Yes...

Many ways, but the easiest would be to have them bounce into a mailbox of
your choosing. You could then use CF to pop the mail and read the
information that is needed to identify enough to send the query to the
database to delete or do what you need to do.

That is just one method, out of many...

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott