On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Rodney Enke <renk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Go to Preferences > General > Keys and remove the Ctrl+Shift+M mapping then
> you should be able to set it under ColdFusion. I believe it is mapped to
> 'Add Import' by default.

It was actually mapped to "unknown command".  I looked through the entire
General list as well as the ColdFusion list and it wasn't bound to anything
at all.

But your comment made me realize that it *should* be mapped to something
more specific, so I decided to try creating a new workspace (I'd been using
the same CFB1 workspace) and after doing that I was able to unbind the
mapping and make it all work.

Looks like that direct upgrade path isn't something that either the CFB or
Eclipse teams have mastered yet.  Starting over with a new workspace blows,
but at least my mappings are working now.

Thanks!

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress