From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 2:28 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFHTTP Connection Failure on SSL

> Ok that gave me the "Certificate was added to the keystore" message
> but after I restart ColdFusion and I attempt to CFHTTP to the URL I
> still get a connection failure message. Not sure what to even try next

> :(

There can be all kinds of things that go wrong with certificates. Does
the site use just a root certificate, or do they also have an
intermediate certificate? You'll have to import the entire certificate
chain if the latter is the case.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA
Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers, online, or onsite.