Without any examples, it is tough to help out.

Couple things I'll toss out as starting points:

1. Validate your HTML and your JS. It won't cure every problem but it
is an easy step and gets rid of a lot of easy to miss sources of
error.
2. If you are really looking at a mobile device (as opposed to the
desktop version of Safari), look into one of the mobile-optimized JS
libraries like JQuery Mobile or Sencha Mobile. There are also mobile
device emulators that may help you debug.

Cheers,
Judah