> Does anyone have any experience with Linkpoint Web
> Services?   I installed 64bit CF9 and found that the DLL
> COM call does not work.  I need to reprogam to use
> WebServices instead.

I don't yet, but I have one project that is using LinkPoint's old COM
object to handle payments and another one in the works which will need
to talk to LinkPoint as well in the next couple of months.  I'll
likely be rewriting our interface for that project and applying it to
the older one as well.  If you find something already built that works
with their newer model, or hire someone to build it (I see your post
on cf-jobs as well), I'd be interested in anything you find or
potentially purchasing a copy of the one you have built if you hire it
out as it would save me some time as well.

-Just