Dean,

I will greatly appreciated if you can find them. I have looked
everywhere and nothing pops up as obvious.
There a number of people having the same issue in the last few months
but no definitive answer and (unfortunately) Adobe is not very
helpful. If anything the docs are wrong as ContextBytes has no effect.
One will think that after 2+years since the product was released they
will at least update the docs.

Regards
Victor