hi there, just wondering if someone could help me out on this.
1. I need to make sure a user enters a simple but strict comma separated list
in a text box, looking out for duplicate commas like item1, item2,,item3
Also make sure there's no apostrophes entered etc so the list must be like
item1,item2,item3
2. Each of these lists will go in a DB field for that particular user, and then
I need to pull out ALL lists of ALL users and make the individual lists in to
ONE huge long list again keeping the strict comma separation.  Each individual
list will probably end up without a comma on the end though.

Not sure where to start..
Any help would be appreciated...