I have encountered an extremely weird behavior of ColdFusion Studio 4.5 on
win2000 when using RDS - all directories are shown and can be expanded as
usual, but not a single file appears! It is quite the same on my local
development server as well as on remote servers which work alrite with CF
Studio on another machine. It is my first installation on Win2000 - is ist a
specific w2k problem? Have anybody experienced the same thing?

Thanks

Alexander Apartsev
just me design
[EMAIL PROTECTED]