Back on our old CF servers (6 or 7, I can no longer remember) we needed to
create a mapping that matched the physical path to fix this issue.

So if our cfc was in http://mydomain.com/some_folder/hello.cfc, we needed to
create a CF admin mapping for /some_folder/  to the physical path.

--
Shu Ha Ri: Agile and .NET blog
http://www.bifrost.com.au/