Hi Guys,

Several years ago I created http://cfdocs.org which had CF 5,6,7 docs - I
just updated the site with CF9 docs, I'm also testing out hosting it on
Amazon CloudFront CDN to provide even faster response times for all of you,
but I have a few kinks to iron out before I flip the switch on that.

The main reason I created the site back in the day was so you could do a url
shortcut like http://cfdocs.org/cfqueryparam to get to the <cfqueryparam>
docs. You can do this with any tag or function, and here are a few other
handy shortcuts:

http://cfdocs.org/tags - all tags
http://cfdocs.org/functions - functions by category
http://cfdocs.org/application-cfc - Application.cfc reference

Let me know if you find any problems with the new site.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products