Hi All,

I'm having a  bit of  a disconnect and wondering if anyone can help??

The SMS Gateway sample app that comes in CF Admin is a menu based app
where the user enters a key and hits "Send"...then the next level of the
menu is shown and the user can once again enter the letter that
corresponds with the menu item they want to select.

What I'm hoping I can do is bypass all of that and simply start the
session by texting "Please enter your name" and then when the user types
something and hits "send", I take what they entered and perform some
action against it and then send a text back asking another question (or
telling them their entry was invalid).

I just can't seem to find a way to call a method in a CFC other than
using the menu framework and defining the key the user should press to
perform the next action....I don't want them to navigate  a menu by
pressing keys....just enter requested text and hit send.

I feel like I'm missing something horribly obvious....so I've come to
the list for some wisdom and smackdown ;-)

TIA

Cheers