Hi Dave,

I am familiar with form protect, nice solution.

However, these emails can be anywhere in a body of text created with the
CMS.  (fckeditor/ntext.)

I'm playing with this roughly coded idea:-

<cfset myContent = "you can see my email address myem...@home.com is inside
a string">
<cfoutput>
Before: #myContent#<br>
<cfloop from="1" to="#listlen(myContent," ")#" index="I">
<cfif isvalid("email",listgetat(myContent, I, " "))>
<cfset myEmail = #listgetat(myContent, I, " ")#>
<cfset temp = "#encrypt(myEmail,'ukasfp')#">
<cfset temp = urlencodedformat(temp)>
<cfset myContent = replace(myContent, myEmail, '<a
href="contact-form-page.cfm?email=#temp#">click here</a>')>
</cfif>
</cfloop>
After: #myContent#<br>
</cfoutput>

But I'm getting spaces in the urlencoded value.  I am thinking it's the
encryption params I'm using?

Jenny Gavin-Wear
Fast Track Online
Tel: 01262 602013