> Yes, Dave, that's exactly what happened after I worked with my server
> folks on this issue. What happened was that the site is being hosted in
> a third party hosting company. Our server hits their server(some kind of
> proxy) but that server doesn't have \cfide\ folder. I changed my around
> and even copied the javascripts that <cfajaximprt> puts in behind the
> scene and changed the directories to make the hosting server come back
> to it, but it wouldn't work. Have you had such problem before? Has
> anyone seen this before?

Use the SCRIPTSRC attribute of CFAJAXPROXY, and put the scripts in an
accessible directory.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=Tags_a-b_2.html
http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=ajaxdata_08.html

Of course, I'm assuming that this is on a server that you control -
I'm not sure what's being proxied where exactly.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.