From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:r...@whitestonemedia.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 6:02 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Anyone had this happen? Ever?

Thanks for the feedback!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: .jonah [mailto:jonah....@creori.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:54 PM
To: cf-talk

Works fine for me on HTC Incredible (2.2) under the default browser as
well as Firefox  Beta.

The only thing I can think of is some CSS causing invisible overlap or
something like that. My recommendation would be to strip out all the
styles pertaining to this page and see if it works then and then slow
add them back in until it breaks.

The other more general feed back would be to consider using jQuery
Mobile instead of hand rolling your mobile theme. If not the whole
thing, maybe just their form element libraries.

(Side note, it's always good to use the semantic <label> tag for field
labels. This is especially important on checkboxes and radio buttons and
doubly important for these on mobile - provides a larger "hit" area for
the user to touch.)

Cheers.