it installed but installed incorrectly..
The bin folder is in slserver54 but the service points to slserver52..
I modified the registry to point to slserver54 but get an error when trying
to launch the service..
something like 'could not start the service, no error was returned, if you
continue to experience this contact your system administrator'

I'm copying the db folder from CF8 and will try again, I don't know what
else to do.