it is not a setting in the cfadmin, it will probably be in one of the
config files somewhere.
Are you sure it is the mail causing all the space usage, it would have
to be a huge amount of mail, unless you have a  very small partition
with not much space left.
Have you tried doing some cleanup of temp files, log files etc to fre
eup some space.