On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Matt Blatchley <m...@bridgeleaf.com> wrote:

> I've never used Fuseguard before, looks pretty good though.  Any
> experience with the customizations?  It says fully customizable, but
> is it all done via code, or a GUI?

Hi Matt,

Just wanted to provide some more details on how customizing FuseGuard
- it is customized a CFC file called a Configurator. You can use one
configurator for all your sites, or create customized configurators
for each site / application. When you add FuseGuard to your
Application.cfc/cfm you simply tell it which Configurtor CFC to use
for the given application.

The Configurator tells FuseGuard which filters (filters inspect the
request and give it a threat level, they do not modify the input as
that can lead to hard to debug issues), loggers (log to db, email,
files, etc), and block listeners (api hook that runs if FuseGuard is
configured to block a request, and a request is blocked) to run, along
with a few other FuseGuard instance specific settings. You can find
the Install / Config Docs here:
http://foundeo.com/security/fuseguard/docs/2.0/ and the CFC api
reference here:
http://foundeo.com/security/fuseguard/docs/2.0/reference/ or if you
prefer here's a 10 min video on installing / configuring FuseGuard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubESB87vl5U

Feel free to contact me directly if you want. Thanks.
--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products