Some weeks ago I started having a problem where using
CTRL+X, CTRL+C, CTRL+V in ColdFusion builder seems to work
only sporadically.  Eventually I narrowed it down to a problem where
Eclipse/CFB seems to need me to hold the keys for a second or two before
the cut/paste takes effect.  If I copy an item quickly it doesn't end up on
my clipboard, but if I carefully hold the keys down a little longer than
normal, it works.

I suspect Eclipse or CFB is doing something as the text goes into the
clipboard and that's causing the problem, but I haven't been able to figure
out what.

I'm on:
Mac OS 10.7.2
Eclipse Helios SR2
CFB2 v2.0.0.278082 (as a plugin)

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Any suggestions?

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress