From: "Gerald Guido" <gerald.gu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 12:03 PM
To: "cf-talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: Change Subversion login info stored in CFBuilder

There should be a view called SVN Repositories.

Window >Show view > other >> SVN repositories. That should show your
repositories. Then in that view start right clicking on stuff or look at
the upper right hand menu. Sorry if I am not clearer but I have both sub
eclipse and subversive installed on this install and I can't tell which
one
I am using. It just says SVN  ;)
HTH

G!