From: morgan lindley [mailto:greyk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:14 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF Builder 2 Express (free edition)

Try: Preferences - > HTML -> JavaScript -> Typing -> Auto format code block
when typing closing brace

Not sure if that will do it or not, but seems the likely suspect.

On second look, in: Preferences - > HTML -> JavaScript -> Formatting, you
can select "No Formatting" in the drop-down box.

Alternatively, you can edit the formatting options to match your coding
style.