Hey All,

Can't say that I've bumped into this before.....

1) 2 apps are involved and both use SESSION vars to store user details
once they login.

2) Both apps are set to setClientCookies in CFAPPLICATION

3) App 1 uses a standard login form where credentials are verified and
the SESSION vars are set if successful

4) App 2 uses Windows Integrated Authentication to grab the user's ID
off the network and use that as part of the authentication process -
when successful...SESSION vars are set as in app 1

5) Both apps have a different name in CFAPPLICATION ;-)

6) both apps reside on the same server running CF 8 against Oracle 10G

Here's what happens on WinXP Pre SP 3 with IE 7:
1) Open new IE7 window and log in to app1

2) Open new IE7 window and log in to app 2

get kicked to session expired screen

This was tested by another user on XP with IE8 and the issue did not
occur.

So I'm pretty sure this is an IE7 issue, but I'm a tad lean on things to
check....any ideas?

TIA

Cheers
--

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development

Notice:
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.