> Is there anyone out there using BoogieBounce for bounce processing in a
> CF/Linux environment?
>
> I've been using it for the last few years in a Windows environment, but
> we've been switching over to Linux. The Linux version of the trial
> download doesn't reference CF at all, and the method to fire it up has
> to be quite different (no COM objects in Linux, true?)

My understanding was that they didn't offer BoogieBounce for Linux,
but instead have a module that you can load as a shared object. I have
no idea how you'd do that from CF.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.