I think i might be having problems understanding permission between win
xp and win 7.  I would REALLY prefer to not have my local web root with
permissions set to FULL for everyone.  way risky.

I'm not quite sure how to rectify accounts between the file system of
the host win 7 box on which the wwwroot lives and the user account on
the win xp box that is trying to access the file system.  Any tips?
It's been quite long since I've done server stuff, and it was back on
win 2k i think.  Also, the whole homegroup not working with xp is silly;
they should really push an update for xp machines out that would allow
them to talk.  I know it pushes for os upgrades and all, but still...  ; )