is this Studio 4.5.2?  if so they have recalled it (well they are in the
middle of an update and is temp unavailable) due to a problem with the Help
Files.

HTH

Neil

-------------------------------------
The ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2 update is temporarily unavailable. We are in the
process of resolving an issue with the installation of the Help files. The
new 4.5.2 update will be available on or before Monday, January 8 at 5pm
EST. Please check back on or before Monday to download the new 4.5.2 update.
If you had downloaded the 4.5.2 update from Friday, December 22 to Tuesday,
December 26, you can either download the new 4.5.2 update (starting Monday
at 5pm EST) or download only the Help files, which we plan to have available
by the middle of the week of January 8. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please note: this issue applies only to the ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2 update,
and not the 4.5.2 evaluation version, full license, or paid upgrade.

Neil Clark
Senior Web Applications Engineer
ColdFusion / Spectra / XML
mcb digital [Allaire Premium Partner]