From: Heather Haindel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Help with a SQL statement

I am trying to figure this out... I've tried a whole
bunch of different things, but I just can't get
everything to work at once.

Right now, I've got two queries...

/*this gives us the most current logs*/
select      userid, max(logdate)
from        log_userstatus
group by    userid

/*this give us the users*/
select      userid, nickname
from        teaserusers

Here's the closest I've got so far. It returns the
userid and latest log date for each user... I don't
know how to get other info for each record...

begin
        declare @userid varchar(25)
        declare cursorname SCROLL cursor for
                select     t.userid