> Yeah, thanks Rick, good tip. You'll find that working with CF XML
> nodes is a lot like working with structs and arrays, so most of
> those array*() and struct*() built-in functions will work with your XML.

When you use XMLParse(), the resulting variable is a set of arrays and
structures, so it's not just "a lot like working" with them, you
actually are, so all of the relevant functions are applicable.
Whenever I'm working with parsing XML I tend to make judicious use of
CFDUMP which will show the entire set of ColdFusion data structures
and makes navigating them a lot easier.  Glad this got brought up as
I've run into a lot of people that didn't realize this was the case.

-Justin