Hi all,

I have been directed to change a few of the sites that I maintain to HTTPS. So
far everything is working great, but I have a few sites where the developer
used flash forms extensively. These sites will bring up the flash form, but all
of the functionality is disabled.  For example a user must choose a state, then
the rest of the form is dynamically created and populated. When https is used,
changing the state does nothing.

I have already googled, and made the suggested changes to remoting-config.xml
and services-config.xml, but it still didn't work. Plus those suggestions were
for using flex with cf, not flash forms.

I really need to get this working, and no I cannot rewrite this to get rid of
the flash forms as much as I want to. This application is nearing end of life
and I don't have the time to re-write it, but our security organization is
requiring SSL.

I have already tried these sites for info:
http://www.cftips.net/post.cfm/flex-remoteobject-remoting-over-ssl
http://www.barneyb.com/barneyblog/2007/09/01/flex2-and-3-remoteobjects-over-ssl-with-coldfusion/
http://blog.crankybit.com/flex-remoting-over-ssl/

Thanks,