From: Andrew Scott [mailto:andr...@andyscott.id.au]
Sent: January-30-12 8:28 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFFILE to \\tsclient\c$\

That's because you are doing it from the RDC, due to security reasons you
are in a session that is allowed this. But if you were to physically go to
the machine / server you would not be able to see your machine this way.

Now this is where I could be wrong, because my understanding is that if this
was allowed that means any other session, or the server could potentially
open up more security implications. And as ColdFusion is running well before
your RDC session starts, then there will be no way ColdFusion or any other
system outside of your RDC session can access your drives.

So the next question, is why would you want ColdFusion to be able to access
your drive over an RDC session?

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott