Hey Guys,

I am hiring a load testing company, Neustar, to run some load tests on a new
cf app and server deployment. I have FusionReactor installed and the
platform is CF9 Standard on windows 2008 web server, and the backend is a
separate MS SQL box. A beefy one at that J. The server environment is
virtualized running on vmware on Dell 610s (in case any one cared..)..

Anyhow, what I really want to know from you experts is what should I be
watching and recording during these load tests?

Also should I pair down from a load balanced solution to a single server to
make it easier to debug log files and track memory etc?

And then scale up after a specific duration? Or for the second test
interval?

I don't have much experience with load testing and just want to make sure
that this is money well spend in terms of having some actionable data.

Thank yo!

Brook