Hey people,

I'm sure most of you already know this, but Fusion Reactor and Fusion
Analytics for monitoring CF servers kick some serious ass. I've been a
seefusion customer for years, and while it does a decent job its not in the
same class as the Fusion Reactor/Analytics Products.  This pair of products
is phenomenal and give you incredible insight into your CF server. If you're
a CF sys admin, you really want to check em out.

I have absolutely zero affiliation with the company, I just bought and setup
3 licenses and am so happy with it, that I wanted to share how great they
are. I've had them running for a few days and they have already helped
resolve problems.

Now for the load testing J

Brook