Good evening everyone,

    One task we as Web developers must deal with is checking our sites for
broken links and repairing them when necessary. I'll be starting a new
project and want to put in place a utility that will alert me when a link
has changed and if possible go out and search the Web and automatically fix
them if it finds possible redirections. Since the new project will be done
using the Mura CMS is there a feature in Mura that will do this and how does
it work? I'll be curious to hear about
all solutions for this task be they paid or a free link monitoring and
repairing program or service. All the best.

Peter Donahue

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,