From: Leigh [mailto:cfsearch...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 2:56 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Adding a border to text using CFImage

> I finally got it all pieced together and it works as you said it would.

Well the code may have gotten a bit garbled somewhere, adding to the
confusion. Sorry about that.

> maybe make the stroke go outside instead of inside?
What do you mean by outside?

The font and stroke width can be changed through the constructor.  (Btw, I
am no expert myself. I just spent a lot of time reviewing the javadocs ;-)
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/awt/Font.html#Font%28java.lang
.String,%20int,%20int%29

ie textFont = Font.init("Arial", Font.PLAIN, **fontSize);

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/awt/BasicStroke.html#BasicStro
ke%28float%29

ie stroke = createObject("java", "java.awt.BasicStroke").init( *width