Hello, thank you for any assistance with this puzzler.

On my local Windows Vista development machine, I'm using CF 9.  Here I have a
JavaScript call JQuery's $.ajax() method to write some text to a database using
a web service in a CFC.  On my machine, it works as expected: writes the
values, screen stays put.

On production, a leased webserver with Hostek.com, something different happens.
 The .ajax() call accesses the CFC which writes to the database, then after
about five seconds, refreshes the screen with the data passed into the CFC as
querystring parameters.  This page refresh is mucking up the purpose of using
ajax.

I haven't a clue why this behavior is server-specific nor if the area of
research is Cold Fusion or the CF Admin settings or something else related to
JQuery.  I have debugging IPs turned off on both environments.  Why does an
ajax post turn into a get and refresh the URL after it's successful on
production and not development?

Thanks and hope it's an easy one
Brent