> I'm trying to decide which CF-friendly iPad code editor to get. So far,
> its a toss-up between Koder Code, Textastic, and Gusto. Anyone got
> some experience in using any of these apps and if so, have some nice
> or not-so-nice things to comment? Also your wish list features if
> those are absent from your chosen app. Thanks.

I've used Textastic for a while now. Its very good with syntax colouring etc.
It has full support for ftp, web dav and drop box. Code insight would be nice
but I can live without that. SVN or other code repository access would be good
too. One thing I have found is with almost all the code editors for the iPad
that I've tied is that to do any real coding, you need a keyboard. The on
screen keypad just doesn't work all that great.

hth,
larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been.
The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way
through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that
democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Issac
Asimov